New
Find
Notify
Tools

New this year from Ullman Precision Products
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
At the Annual ACGG Exhibition, Michael Ullman introduced his new replacement cutters for hand checkering tools. They are steel spacing cutters based on the W.E. Brownell design. He had them in 20, 22, 24 at the show but said that 16, 18, 26, 28, and 32 were to be completed by this weekend (02-12-19). He has orders to fill already and is taking new orders starting 02-01-2019. He is also working on handles for the same. Right now the cutters will fit Gunline handles...or so I understood. I did not inquire at to the price. If interested call Ullman Precision Products at 830-627-9030 or go to their website at ullmanprecisionproducts.com . They were sharp to the touch! Even in symmetry and deep enough to use for some time to come.

Dennis Earl Smith
Professional Member ACGG
Benefactor Life NRA
Life NAHC

Posts: 311 | Location: Tygh Valley, OR | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I picked up a carbide cutter from them this year at the ACGG Exhibition . Fits Brownell handles. Nice folks.

Craftsman

Posts: 1545 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote