New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dennis Olsen- seems like a real nice guy
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just wanted to let you know, especially those that recommended him, that I just got off the phone with Dennis Olsen of Plains Mt. He was real nice on the phone, talked to me for about 20min. I am sending a stock up to have him duplicate it for me onto a stick for making a pattern. He was helpful, gave me some advice on the inletting, and just chatted about other aspects of it.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone, now I am moving forward more on my project. :-)

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Funny timing for this post....

I just spoke w/ him today also (after a recommendation) about working on my M70's feeding problems and accuracy. I'd never heard of him before this so it's good to know he's makin' some customers happy enough to recommend his work.

BTW - How'd you hear about him?

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard about him from all the happy customers here.

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Idared
posted Hide Post
I may regret the day I said such good things about Dennis if you others swamp him with work.

Seriously, I am glad you are trying him out. I don't think you will be disappointed. He is as honest a person as I have ever dealt with and also one of the most talented. On top of that as was mentioned above he is a first class person.

Posts: 845 | Location: Central Washington State | Registered: 12 February 2001Reply With Quote