Find
Notify
Tools

Mitchell Stainless Steel Lugers?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
Are these Luger SS copies any good? Do they function? Whatz da good bad & ugly? Thankz in advance guys.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't waste your time with a Mitchell.

They didn't work when they came out of the factory, so it would be safe to say they wont work any better today.

The SS was a nice touch, but they were just made with notoriously sloppy tolerances.

If you really are dead set on getting a Luger, and dont have any real price concerns, I would keep my eye out for an Interarms.
Those were a thing of beauty.

-Spencer

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
That what I thought. Thasnkz SCR.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
They didn't work when they came out of the factory, so it would be safe to say they wont work any better today.

A funny sidenote, I remember a gunrag article of yore saying these were the best thing since sliced bread. Gunrags..... Frowner

Posts: 1486 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 28 May 2004Reply With Quote