New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Guy, Great Product!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
On Thursday Duane Wiebe ask for my address to ship the 1917 Enfield bottom metal. On Friday he said it was shipped. On Saturday it arrived! Great design and workmanship! Duane must have impressed the postal authorities to get it from Washington to Tennessee in 24 hours. Now that is impressive!!!

Thanks Duane!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim,
I'l second that.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duane Wiebe is two things:
1. a fine gunsmith and rifle builder
2. just an all around fine human being

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK...this is embarassing....and you notice Forrest B has remained silent!!

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yogi Berrea said it best: "If you done it, it ain't bragging"! Duane, You "done it"!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim

I got the same excellent service only mine was a day later because of the weekend and snow.

As for Forrest B not chiming in. It might be that he is working 18 hours a day to pay for his addiction with you service. rotflmo
Just my guess.

James

Posts: 658 | Location: W.Va | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe:
OK...this is embarassing....and you notice Forrest B has remained silent!!

Is Forrest waiting on a rifle?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep!

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll vote for at least half-around, but I'm not waiting for a rifle at the moment....Cheers, Duane.

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote