THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Magazine for Ultra Light Arms Mod 20 Rimfire 22LR

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magazine for Ultra Light Arms Mod 20 Rimfire 22LR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I recently acquired a ULA Model 20 in 22LR. It needs a magazine so I contacted Melvin Forbes for a spare. He told me he had contracted out magazines and that his supplier was out of business. He is trying to tool up to make his own magazines but can’t sell the guns because of this. I’m wondering if there isn’t an existing magazine to which the rifle can be adapted. The existing magazine is a 5 shot single stack unit that is almost the size of a teaspoon. It would be very easy to lose and very hard to find. Surely a larger capacity, more common magazine could be installed. Two that come to mind are the Ruger 10/22 magazine and the helical Browning T-bolt magazine. There is probably an even more common, more reliable existing magazine that could be used. Any suggestions as to candidate magazines and a gunsmith willing to take on the project?

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2169 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote