THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Wanted: Someone with a lathe to do a small job for me.

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted: Someone with a lathe to do a small job for me.
 Login/Join

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted
I need a seater plug modified.

RCBS does not make a seater plug for spire point bullets in the .410 diamter... only one shaped for RN bullets.

I'd like to have someone modify the one I have to use with spire point bullets.

Here's a rough illustration of what I need done...

RCBS will make one, but they will take 6-8 weeks to do it. I need something sooner.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
No problem.
send me an e-mail.
rusty42marlin@yahoo.com

Rusty

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Rusty... email on the way.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can handle it for you also Chris.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you are shooting a .40-65 Win the Lyman dies sets have both types of seater punches.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Where are you located at new-guy? God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1374 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote