New
Find
Notify
Tools

1910 Mex custom bottom metal?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone offer custom bottom metal for a 1910 Mexican Mauser? And will pre-64 Win bottom metal fit a 54 win?
Thanks
Mike Allred

Mike Allred

Posts: 144 | Location: Llano County, Texas | Registered: 16 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Yes to both. Blackburn for the Mex or use Swedish.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Blackburn contact info?

Mike Allred

Posts: 144 | Location: Llano County, Texas | Registered: 16 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ted Blackburn
435-623-1388
Email cncspecialty@netzero.com

Maggie Baum
CNC Specialty Products
P.O. Box 369 / 50 East 100 North
Levan, UT 84639
Phone: 801-691-8152
Email: maggie@cncspecialtyproducts.com
http://cncspecialtyproducts.com/

Posts: 102 | Location: www.cncspecialtyproducts.com | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike,
I think you will get bottom metal from Duane Weibe a lot quicker than Blackburn. www.soundmetalproducts.com
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I pm'd Duane a week or two ago and he said they were scheduled to start on the Mexican bottom metal mid-January. Don't know how long it will take til it's ready to ship, but I'll probably be ordering a set for my 1910.

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, we are starting our run of Mexican bottom metal first week in January..2MX and Enfield also.

Our plan is to make the Mexican sort of "generic" i.e. will fit Swede and Polish also...some filing needs to be done...pretty basic stuff

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duane,
I'll spell your last name right one of these days.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duane, are the mg box dimesions correct for the mex or the 96?
-Don

Posts: 1085 | Location: Detroit MI | Registered: 28 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Duane,

Will the Enfield bottom metal fit a Remington Model 30? I have several Model 30's and it may be the finest action made.

Mike

Posts: 21684 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote