Find
Notify
Tools

Beuhler mounts.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Are they in business still? Have bases on a 300Weatherby need 30mm medium height rings?

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Maynard P Beuhler products are long gone, but some of their products pop up on gunbroker.com and gunsamerica.com. You might even check ebay and find some rings. I have only had one set of Beuhlers on an older custom FN Mauser in 308Norma that bought for the action and had rebarreled to 264Win. I replaced them for a set of Luepold mount and rings.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1191 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I probably have a set of low or med. one inch rings if that will work for you..If so I'll have to find them, that's the hard part. Roll Eyes For what its worth Ive never seen a set of Beuhler 30MM rings! that doesn't mean they didn't make them however..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob Ray from Orinda, Ca was still selling mounts about 10 yrs ago, lost his contact info

One of Us
posted Hide Post
About 6 months ago, I called and requested some missing screws for my 2 piece Buehler Model 70 mounts. Bob Ray handled my request quickly...his number is 925 2543201. Hope that helps you.

Posts: 687 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your help. The scope is a 30mm tube 50mm bell.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote