Find
Notify
Tools

eaa corp combo guns?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted
I saw an ad for some combo guns made by EAA corp on page 97 of the latest issue of Petersons Hunting. Does anyone have one of these or any personal experience with one? How do they compare to the savage m24? They are also advertising an over under double rifle. I thought this might be a good truck/brush gun. What are your thoughts?

Posts: 2095 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slingster
posted Hide Post
I had one in 12-gauge and .308 Win. The rifle barrel shot close to the iron sights at 50 yards with several types of ammo, the gun is solid as a rock, and I only sold it to finance a Merkel double rifle. Good value for the money, in my opinion. Would make a good survival or trunk gun, albeit a bit on the heavy side.

Posts: 1079 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have one in 12 over 222 cal. The gun is well made, I use it for turkey hunting. I sighted the 222 in and then the 12 in at about 10 yards blew the center out of the target. I will take it any day over the Savage. I have owned at least 3 Savages They don't compare any way closed to the Baikal.

Posts: 27 | Location: Dublin, Va. | Registered: 26 August 2002Reply With Quote