New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howa barreled actions - where ?
 Login/Join

<La. man>
posted
I am not having much success finding a Howa barreled action in 223. Does anyone know of a wholesaler or retailer that might possibly have these on hand? Thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you have an FFL, you can get one from Jerry's. If not, have your FFL dealer order one from them. The order number for Outdoor Sports International Sales (their Florida wholesaler in Miami) is: 800-327-8500. I hope this helps.

Posts: 529 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
<La. man>
posted
Sam, thanks for the information! I've got one headed my way.

one of us
posted Hide Post
what are they going for now?

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote
<La. man>
posted
Major,

The blued barreled action was about 249.00 +FFl commission and shipping out of Miami. Already have got it in a stock and ready to break-in.

Noticed you are from Lafayette, are there going to be any crawfish this spring? I am originally from just up the road in Avoyelles parish and get home as often as possible. You can't beat the "Sportsman's Paradise".

one of us
posted Hide Post
La man-

The crawfish were earlier this year than in years past. In Monroe, we had crawfish in January that were as large as they usually are this time of year.

Bob

Posts: 120 | Location: El Dorado, Arkansas, USA | Registered: 06 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep, great crawfish season, they are nice and big, and plenty of them.

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote