Find
Notify
Tools

Bahama No. Carolina area
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
I need to get in contact with someone in the gun business or very familiar with it around the Bahama North Carolina area.

Please PM me.

Thanks

Posts: 3277 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Okay, how about the general area north of Durham?

Posts: 3277 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Matt, Years ago there was a nice big Gun Shop over in Hillsborough called "Colonial Gun Shop" that I did a good bit of trading with. The guy I dealt with was "Mark". I believe his last name was Stone, but it has been so long ago that I'm not sure.

I heard the Feds closed him down, but I'd be surprised if someone else that worked there did not re-open the business.

Anyway, it is/was just West of Durham on the Interstate. Get off going North into Hillsborough and it should be about a mile on the right. It is a large building that sits up the hill abit but is easily seen from the road. Or it was back when I went there. No telling what has been built and torn down since then. And of course ask at any gas station.
---

However, if you don't mind a nice ride through the country, you could ease down to "Ed's Gun Shop" in Vass. It is on Hwy 1 maybe 10 miles North of Southern Pines. Ed's number is (910) 692-7936.

Their prices were always better than or equal to most of the other Gun Shops in a 4-6 hour drive. I was just thinking back and I've done a lot more trading with Ed than I first thought.

Like any other business, once they know you are a repeat customer, they tend to make their deals with you at a level where they know you will keep coming back.
---

Check out www.cegunshows.com to see where they will be having their events. Lots of Gun Shops from all over the East Coast go to them. So, you can find lots of contacts.

They might have one in Fayetteville this weekend and one in Charlotte next weekend. If you go, wear comfortable shoes, because they are quite large.

Best of luck to you.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote