Find
Notify
Tools

Bedding Instructions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Alright,

I think I finally have the urge to try and bed a rifle. This will either result in a great deal of personal satisfaction or an increased appreciation of the services of a good gunsmith.

I'd like to know where to obtain the most idiot proof step by step instructions, including good photographs, OR even better, a good video instruction tape?

Thanks!

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do a search on this sight,I asked this question a while back and got some great advice.

Posts: 132 | Location: western New York | Registered: 20 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Roger,
If you are looking for an instructional video on glass bedding, check this link.

http://www.americangunsmith.com/rifles.html

The video is a bit pricey, but it does come complete with the supplies to bed a rifle or two.

Good luck with your project,
Wayne E.

Posts: 68 | Location: Duluth, Minnesota | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote