New
Find
Notify
Tools

XS Sights customer service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
As some know from a previous post I have had some trouble making a Guide Gun in 45/70 shoot well. The one thing that was consistent was it shooting way low. I called XS the other day to see what it would take to get a shorter front sight. They immediately took my address and said they would send out a new sight along with a return envelope and postage for the old one. Just got the new sight about an hour ago Fed Ex and have it on. Now just waiting for Monday and see if I can make it shoot a bit better. At least it shouldn't be a foot low at 75 yds now. I will be getting a few more sets of XS sights now. What boggles my mind is that I wasn't even the original purchaser and told them such.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Oklahoma y'all | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I spent some time at their booth at the SHOT show and told them I wasn't a dealer or anyting, I was just looking at one sets of sights for one rifle and their gunsmith spent quite a bit of time taking to me and told me to just call him and he would send me a test sight to determine front sight height. I was very impressed as compared to some of the other folks who I had ALREADY bought stuff from and didn't want to me bothered talking to me.

Posts: 421 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 15 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
I agree, they have always treated me right. And at least one time they sent me the fix it part I needed free even though I told them I bought it second hand and felt I should pay.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4861 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote