THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Greg Martin Arms Auction on Nov 15th in San Francisco

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greg Martin Arms Auction on Nov 15th in San Francisco
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Some very nice guns here

They also have a preview in New York on Nov 4th and 5th before the preview in San Francisco on Nov 12-13 before the auction itself.

Mehul Kamdar

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-- Patrick Henry

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sure hope they hit oil before water on the well I'm having drilled. Otherwise, I just don't have the money it's going to take to compete. I have to work for a living.

Posts: 220 | Location: SW Missouri USA | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Last time around, boxed Ineterarms Mk X actions went for over $600. That's insane. I paid $300 for the complete rifle NIB last year, and a friend just picked up a NIB Mk X action for $250.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4864 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
went to the NY preview, mostly cased colt percussion revolvers. Only a few long guns, Zane Grey's deluxe 1895 lots of factory engraving est. 60g, 10 ga H&H Paradox very huge, 20 ga Westley Fauneta, much neater but not in as good shape.

Posts: 1233 | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
z1r,

I guess whoever bought the action at the last auction wanted it badly...

Vigillinus,

The online catalog has several really nice modern custom rifles in addition to a huge number of antique collectibles. The second world war guns on offer are also very well displayed on the website.

Best wishes,

Mehul Kamdar

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-- Patrick Henry

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote