New
Find
Notify
Tools

model 37 rangemaster remington
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
is there anyone who has a sporting style stock pattern for the model 37..or a takeoff stock...thanks, john

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john waugh:
is there anyone who has a sporting style stock pattern for the model 37..or a takeoff stock...thanks, john

John, James Anderson is doing a beautiful mo37 at this time. You may contact James.

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks, butch..what a fine gunmaker!!!... after seeing those..i'm hoping i can just get a nice looking rilfe together...kind of like a volkswagen compared to a ferrari!!!...

One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
Sorry
The 37 I'm building will not resemble a factory 37. Too many custom items to list and the pattern would not work for a factory barreled action.

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1852 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you....i see you are in newell..i grew up in st. onge..spent many hours with deam miller in his shop.about 100 yards from our house..i've got very close friends who have a farm at newell...jerry wierzbicki.. a very interested gun guy!!..thanks,,,john