Find
Notify
Tools

Who Rents Counterbores?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Nitroman
posted
I have two Polish Mosin-Nagant m1950's and one Russian that I want to counterbore about 0.75" since the muzzles are a little banged up. After firing you can look and see the how the muzzles have been ever so slightly belled by careless troops' cleaning.
The barrels on these are short and the front sight is almost on the muzzle so I cannot just have the end whacked off.
If anyone knows where I can rent a counterbore with removable bushings I would appreciate a reply, thanks.

[ 01-01-2003, 18:08: Message edited by: Roger Rothschild ]

Posts: 1844 | Location: Southwest Alaska | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Roger try White Rock Tool & Die in Kansas City Missouri. (816) 454-0478 Keith rice is the owner. Good tools & fair prices.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitroman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info.

By the way my "special project" is at the heat treaters now, should have it before too long. The stock is pretty much done but I am taking the time to, "beautify it", as much as possible. I am looking forward to getting this project completed.
[Smile]

Posts: 1844 | Location: Southwest Alaska | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote