Find
Notify
Tools

Mannlicher Schoenauer Set Trigger
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted
I am looking for the rear trigger of the MS double set trigger assembly (or a complete double set assembly) for an early MS. This is for a 375 Express (9.5x57 MS) that I acquired a number of years ago. Someone had removed the rear trigger at some point, and I would like to replace it, so I am hoping that some of you might have some old MS double set parts gathering dust somewhere.

Thanks,
Jim

[ 05-28-2003, 06:59: Message edited by: mbogo375 ]

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a unit from a later MS, 1952,or 1956. Also have a complete MCA (1961) rifle that I am rebuilding.
Don't know for sure if they are the same as the pre war or not.

Any way If you can not find a rear trigger, I can use mine to copy and make a replacement for yours.

Jim Wisner

Posts: 1473 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I'm looking for a post-war DST, preferably with sear and triggerguard.

Posts: 2036 | Location: Roebling, NJ 08554 | Registered: 20 January 2002Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
The last time I was looking for an M/S trigger part, four/five years ago, Gun Parts Corp had a large selection....

one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
Well, no luck with Gun Parts Corp [Frown] .

Jim,
I don't know if the later MS triggers are the same as the early ones, but it might be worth a try. Let me know the details. wootjlj@cybersouth.com

Thanks,
Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no trigger. I have a bolt head and a bolt head with ejector.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote