Find
Notify
Tools

Bullet puller for .577 NE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Did you ever try this?
I took a 5" piece of pipe the with threads on each end and welded a handle coming out the side of it. Then I cleaned one end up enough to slide a cartridge in, screwed the pipe caps on the end and I had an inertia bullet puller. It worked.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3353 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
I made one even more simple. I threaded some gas pipe and fittings together to make a bullet puller for 12.7x108.

Posts: 7518 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Gas pipe! That is what I used too. I just didn't explain it very well.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3353 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just made one out of plywood with a hole bored in it. Held the case in the top with duct tape. Seriously Bubba, but it works

Posts: 569 | Location: Escaped to Montana  | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is cool!!