New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laminated stock
 Login/Join

<monz>
posted
where can I buy a Laminated stock for a Remington 700 BDL?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Monz,

That's a loaded question. That kind of stock are you looking for and how much of the finnishing do you want to do yourself? Here are a couple of places to look. Richards Microfit @ rifle-stocks.com and D&B supply @ scopeusout.com.

If you go to Google search engine and type in riflestocks, You'll have a lot of places to look. If you need any more help, e-mail me and I'll see what I can do, The Big Dog

Posts: 89 | Location: Tacoma, Wash, USA | Registered: 07 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try here. I have used a couple of the unfinished (though fully inletted) JRS's in brown laminate. They can be slimmed down and lightened a bunch and made into a pretty nice piece for little money.

http://www.boydboys.com/BrowseEbus/JRSall.asp

Posts: 354 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
<monz>
posted
Inletted half finished stocks can I buy cheap here in Sweden. I�m looking for a full finished stock in grey laminat, classic or Monte Carlo style. Like the one that�s on the 700 LSS.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Monz, remington has a few of there own. check at gun shows , classifieds and maybe some custom gunsmiths that my have some take offs. I would bed the recoil lug on what ever you end up with.

Posts: 110 | Location: Southwest Utah | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Monz,

Boyds also sell completely finished stocks also. Their Pepper Laminate may be just the ticket for you ... not priced too bad either.

George

Posts: 3 | Location: College Station, Texas | Registered: 12 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boyds or Remington sell drop ins.

Posts: 42154 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote