Find
Notify
Tools

S/S inletted swivel studs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
G'day people,

Can anyone help out with a supplier of the above.
Oh, and grip caps too!!

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
I am in the same boat. I am having mine NP3 coated to match the satin stainless of the rest of the rifle.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just fod giggles, I called Paul Dressel and ran the idea of SS grip caps past him...Can do, figure to double the price and would need prepaid 100 pieces.

I have the program for my own inletted swivel bases..and figure about the same scenario...So...if you get serious...

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas,

Duane, can you, or are you able to do one piece bottom metal for winchesters in s/s?

So the inletted swivel studs would need an order of 100, is that right. What would they be worth? PM me if required.

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you mean one piece with integral box...or one piece rail with seperate box? Pre or post 64?

I'll get some firm numbers worked out on the swivel bases

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One piece rail with separate box (original) to suit the last of the classic action winchesters.

Cheers,
Mark.

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe:
Do you mean one piece with integral box...or one piece rail with seperate box? Pre or post 64?

I'll get some firm numbers worked out on the swivel bases

Put me down for a set of stainless swivel bases and screws.

Does anyone have contact info for Jerry Fisher? I would like to get in touch with him about his grip caps in stainless.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
406 837 2722