Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger No.1 synthetic stock
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone know a source for synthetic stocks to fit a Ruger No.1 ? So far all I see are the MPI brand sold thru Brownells,just want to know all the options.Thanks!

Posts: 9 | Location: Rapid City SD | Registered: 03 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tomjac
posted Hide Post
Bell and Carlson do also have one.
http://www.bellandcarlson.com/product2.html

Posts: 191 | Location: Kolbjørnsvik, Norway | Registered: 21 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think Lone wolf adventure makes one

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a 25-06 with a Bell and Carlson. It is a great stock for a varmint rifle, but heavier than heck. I wouldn't want one on a sporter. After seeing a bunch of them for shotguns and this rifle, I suspect there is an insurmountable structural problem with making lightweight two piece stocks.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Lexington, Kentucky, USA | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input guys,I will check out both companys.I guess I wouldnt care about wieght as long as its not heavier than walnut,what I'm looking at is one of the stainless No.1-B's,I just dont care for the grey laminate it comes with.Thanks again!

Posts: 9 | Location: Rapid City SD | Registered: 03 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tomjac
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think Lone wolf adventure makes one

--------------------
Billy,

High in the shoulder

http://www.lonewolfriflestocks.com/hunting_page_3.html
 -

Posts: 191 | Location: Kolbjørnsvik, Norway | Registered: 21 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's a Bell & Carlson
 -

Posts: 83 | Location: Ut | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote