New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess what? I've been banned!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was just on HA and looking for surplus powder recomendations for the 30-06.

"we cannot procede, you have been banned."

I can't even get upset about it.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What did you have the audacity to do? Disagree with Swamp's choice of toilet paper? Join the crowd, lol, if he thinks that the folks that got banned are upset about it he is fooling himself.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] Maybe his banning finger is still twitching from a few weeks ago. I have heard if you call him and suck up he'll take you back and promote you to "King" [Razz]

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Haha you are in good company.

Posts: 2339 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why should anyone on AR give a Damn about you being banned from HA? Are we all supposed to send you a dollar for a reward or what?

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mickey, take a pill. Could say the same about your assinine comment. You having a bad day or just trying to beat up on someone.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its the Irish in him...that and probably too much whiskey... [Big Grin]

Posts: 457 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dempsey, Nah, I'm just stickin round to stick up for you guys [Big Grin] [Big Grin] As usual I'm still stirrin the pot but I spend most of my time here and over at Moosie's place

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sonofagun
posted Hide Post
Pardon my ignorance:

What [Confused] is HA?

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
HA short for www.huntamerica.com

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sonofagun
posted Hide Post
Ja! I just found the answer - thanks anyway.

Cripe, you mean there are ANY other gun forums besides (of course, not better than) this one!!??

In all seriousness, this is pretty much the only one I "cruise". Spent (and I mean spent - maybe more "wasted"?) some time on Benchrest Cent., but find this forum more F.U.N.!!!

Thanks Saeed.

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Soundman:
I was just on HA and looking for surplus powder recomendations for the 30-06.

"we cannot procede, you have been banned."

I can't even get upset about it.

Mike

Soundman,

Well, nothing I would be sorry over, visited HA once and never liked it.. You will see that Saeed's electronic beduine tent is much better [Big Grin] You will see that this site is prowled by all kinds of persons, trolls and beasts. NO banning and no reason to be sucking up. Watch out for Waltherhog [Eek!]

Who knows, Hunt American's may in a near future be history [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Razz]

/ JOHAN

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kentucky Nimrod:
Its the Irish in him...that and probably too much whiskey... [Big Grin]

Could of been the Whiskey,
Might have been the Gin.
Could have been the three or four six packs
I don't know but look at the shape I'm in.
My head is like a football,
I think I'm going to die.

Me oh me oh my, wasn't that a party. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Just getting tired of hearing about people getting banned from some other place and wearing it like a Red Badge of Courage.

Sorry. [Frown]

[ 11-02-2003, 05:58: Message edited by: Mickey1 ]

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mickey1, glad to hear that response. The previous one was so out of character for you. BTW, where the hell is T-Town?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't worry too much about being banned from HA, as it (at least the gunsmithing board) has pretty much dried up... except for Swamp's "Fouling shorts: yes or no" traffic posts.

Anyone else noticed Swamp's new "Don't Tread on Me" slogan?

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Mickey

Certainly not a red badge of courage. I think it's just having a little fun with Swamps bizzare behavior. Don't knock it till you try it. [Big Grin]

Belaw
I did notice his don't tread on me thing. I got a good chuckle. His posts to generate traffic on the gunsmith forum are a hoot also.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dempsey, the really funny part is, there's No one there to answer them [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dempsey:
Mickey

Certainly not a red badge of courage. I think it's just having a little fun with Swamps bizzare behavior. Don't knock it till you try it. [Big Grin]

Well, I have to admit to never having been banned, although I was thrown out of Cub Scouts by a Den Mother with no sense of humour. That's when I found out my Father didn't have one either. [Big Grin]

If getting a few posts deleted by Swamp counts then I will shut up if you let me join the club. [Cool]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Soundman, I've been thrown into better places than that. Banned is like saying you probably know too much.

Posts: 56 | Location: Howard City, Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had no idea that this was going to be so much fun!

Mike

<eldeguello>
posted
Well, damn! I haven't been banned either! What am I doing wrong?? [Eek!] [Confused]

one of us
posted Hide Post
JOHAN... that's b-e-d-o-u-i-n. I believe it means "wanderer" but I could be wrong.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't been banned but I am not a paid advertiser anymore.

Don

Posts: 263 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 13 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
I'm going to give the .25 caliber bullets a shot. Order on the way via snail mail. [Smile]