Find
Notify
Tools

best trigger upgrade for a savage 112
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted
i have a savage 112 in 223 caliber with a 26 inch dtainless barrell. Great shooter, Just ready to upgrade the trigger now and make it a even better shooter. What trigger would you recommend for it. the factory trigger is terrible.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
The two that I have experience are the SharpShooter Supply trigger-adjustable from 12 oz to 3 Lb.
and the Rifle Basix goes from 2-4 Lb, I think.

My personal preferance is the Sharp Shooter Supply. If you use it as a walk around shooter set it at 3 Lbs. But, off of a bench or a bipod at 12-14 ounces, it is to sweet.

You can get a ton of information and feedback at www.savageshooters.com Click on their Forums section, there are Ads for all of the Savage parts sellers there also.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote