Youtube Mauser project
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Anyone seen these before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ist=WL&index=14&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...st=WL&index=16&t=20s

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched it on Utube, but I did buy the tapes many years ago and watched it on the TV using the vhs player.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Mpls., MN | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I like his bolt handle welding fixture; it located the handle the same each time. I use the more free style of fixture. But his is better.

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey Bakes, started watching this the other night and now it seems deleted Frowner

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Wonder if there weren't some "copyright" issues.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4258 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Be careful about youtube gunsmithing films; there is some completely wrong information in some of them I have watched. And I have no way to correct the guys who made them.

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
YouTube has also made a policy to not allow videos that show any assembly/disassembly or “gunsmithing” of firearms.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3292 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You Tube is trying to protect us from ourselves and those evil guns. Left wing corksuckers. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3763 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
You Tube is trying to protect us from ourselves and those evil guns. Left wing corksuckers. Regards, Bill.

Corksucking bastidges!!!!!!!

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote