New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser magazine follower
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone make one for a 30-06 length magazine, or is the original follower my only option?

"There are only three kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
for 06 case length, I've only used orig followers, but I am no expert. If I had to bet I guess the followers on comm mausers are a tad longer, somebody jump and tell me if I'm correct. I would use the org if it was me.

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glen,

Didnt think about looking, I had a comm mauser and a VZ 24 about 5 feet from me. didnt measure, but they look the same.

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I figured the original follower would probably work, but my "obsessive" side wondered if there was something better. Smiler

"There are only three kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i would probably still be looking for on my bench or a drawer somewhere, I can't keep up with anything.

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)