New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser bottom metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thaks to you guys...we are sold out of the 1M configuration, (30-06 type standard depth) Thanking you for your support is a given! This is a big project, but there seems to be a need (I once saw an advertisment on the side of a cement truck"Find a need and fill it"

I get phone calls and e-mail daily...always wanting stuff that we don't have yet! Figures!

Our run of 3MX (long mag,drop box) for 98's is soon available (2 weeks)

Then, on to Enfields and Mex Mausers.

We don't want "deposits" or money up front...just let us know if you might have a need for the 3MX

We have Mauser guard screws...4130 hardened to 32-36 Rockwell Shallow slot, oversize head to make any you want it

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
How long before standard 98 bottom metal be back in stock? At the moment I'm on the sidelines trying to figure if i want to mess with the 1909 metal or go aftermarket. Thanks!

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Each configuraion requires new programs I we get lots of call for the 1M, we'll shoe horn it in, but our "schedule" would indicate 4 months

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote