New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for engraver
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys, I am looking for an engraver who will do custom work in Pa. I have a Sig Sauer pistol that I would like to have some work done on, the engraving will be somewhat detailed with some gold filling on both the pistol and the grips. If anyone can start me in the right direction I sure would be grateful.
I want to get this pistol done so someday I can pass it onto my son as a momento.
Thanks
Pa Griz [Big Grin]

Posts: 169 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PaGriz, why does it have to be in Penn. You are handcuffing yourself where you don't have to. You can send the pistol If you have a specific pattern you want put on the pistol you are doing even worse unless you have an artistic gift.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PaGriz, you are missing the boat. Go to the second page here and look at a post by scrollcutter/Roger Kehr, his work speaks for itself. If I wanted what you want, he would be one person I would contact. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gsp
posted Hide Post
I will second the post above, scrollcutter.
Enough said.

one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence....Roger

Posts: 1633 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Roger and I are talking it over right now.
Thanks Guys.
Pa.Griz [Big Grin]

Posts: 169 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PaGriz, am chuckling here, Roger was my next chapter in the conversation, lol.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote