New
Find
Notify
Tools

257 DGR inquiry
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know of, or can supply me with, info on the reamer maker of this wildcat? I have tried a few reamer makers to no avail. Thanks

As an edited note, I have found it to be the DGR and not the DGW and who designed it. Thanks for the replies.

Now, who makes the reamer?

Posts: 5521 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There's a fellow who posts quiate a bit on www.varminthunters.com who has several of the 257DGRs. I would post your request there and do a search on that site using 25 DGR.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

try duanesguns.com/257.htm

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.

Jim

Posts: 5521 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim:

Duane Spooner of Duane's Gun Repair is the designer of this very intelligently conceived cartridge. The reamer design is proprietary. Duane Spooner, to my knowledge, is a fine rifle builder and could certainly build you a rifle. He may also be able to supply you with, or authorize you to have a reamer for your own 'smith to use. You'll have to discuss that with Duane. I believe Dave Manson supplies Duane's reamers.

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote