New
Find
Notify
Tools

rem 600 bolt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need alittle help finding a complete replacement bolt for a remington 600. Does anyone make a replacement or can a different bolt be modified to fit these action. Your input would be appreciated.

Thanks, James

Posts: 130 | Location: Floresville,TX. | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pacific Tool & Gauge
White City, Or.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have checked thier website but do not see a bolt listed for the 600 actions. Still looking.

James

Posts: 130 | Location: Floresville,TX. | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
James,
I think they are the same as the model 7. I bought one last year from him for my Grandson's 600.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a M600 complete bolt assembly in excellent shape. Bolt came from a .308 Win and would work with a .243 Win or 6mm Rem. Also have a complete .308 barrel with vent rib, a trigger assy and a triggerguard. Let me know if this will work.
Thanks. Roger

Posts: 476 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.
Butch I am checking to see if the model 7 bolt will work as an option.
Roger you have a pm.

Thanks, James

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The difference in a model 7 and Model 600 is the bolt handle shape.

LongShot

Posts: 322 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Longshot, I never realy liked the 600 handles anyway.
Are there any trigger issues to be delt with when using the model 7 bolt?

James

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger not sure if you got pm I would like to talk to you about your bolt 210-315-7748

Thanks James