THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Help Please. Need to Take a Bridgeport Table Off.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Please. Need to Take a Bridgeport Table Off.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nope,

That is awaiting a quick scrape on the ways, and then setting up. I just snagged a diamond wheel dresser off of the -bay yesterday.

Busy time of year at the clinic as well. Gotta tend to my knitting before the fun stuff....

LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lawndart , Are you setting up a Machine shop inside of a medical clinic?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, attached to it anyway. I keep the two areas separated by a locked door during clinic hours.

LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So a guy could get a tetanus shot and a drill and tap job on a mauser in one office visit?

Thats extraordinary power of invention and organization!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely,

Reduced price if you work a loading machine for an hour.

Get too close to the lathe? No problemo, we have 4-0 Prolene suture/PC-1 needle by the yard. Souvenier X-ray to take home.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't get you smock sleeve hung up in the rotating equipment......

I always wanted to learn to tie a suture knot like I saw the last time I had a finger sewed up.

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't get you smock sleeve hung up in the rotating equipment......

Amen to that!

One safety feature is to keep it warm enough to encourage wearing of short sleeve shirts. For the truly messy jobs I can always get a box of one time use surgical gowns. Those are pretty form fitting (to prevent dragging a sleeve through someones gut). If it gets caught, the paper/coated "fabric" just pulls away.