THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone gotten their PH actions, yet.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted
bewilderedJust was qondering, if anyone besides Ed Hubel has gotten their PH action yet. Also, what is the current "story" from the maker is on the delay to date.

Anyone think that the PHs will never be seen?stir

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keith, got mine chambered up.
Just kidding.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Kind of what I thought, Butch. jumping

Glad I am happly with my Lott thumb

Keith

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
popcorn

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm also waiting. popcorn
Rodney.

Posts: 1049 | Location: Cut-n-Shoot, Texas USA | Registered: 15 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Or you could save alot of money & aggravation and get another one of these, like I just did Wink:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Aucti...m.asp?Item=139065019

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
I still have one more to sell, Forrest thumb

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11142 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Forrest, whaat are you going to build with tthe Model 30?

Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess the wait continues.
Tiggertate, how much for that model 30? Need another project to hold me over until the big mrc is delivered.
Rodney.

Posts: 1049 | Location: Cut-n-Shoot, Texas USA | Registered: 15 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Keith, no real plans, I'll have to see what kinda shape it's in when it gets here. I just buy stuff like this when I can get it reasonable, then usually sell it later for a loss. Frowner

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodney H.{500Jeffery}:
Guess the wait continues.
Tiggertate, how much for that model 30? Need another project to hold me over until the big mrc is delivered.
Rodney.

PM sent, Rodney.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11142 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fla3006:
Keith, no real plans, I'll have to see what kinda shape it's in when it gets here. I just buy stuff like this when I can get it reasonable, then usually sell it later for a loss. Frowner

I thought that I was the only one, (at least on the internet), that did that.

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone who ordered a PH action finaly gets whart they ordered. Bnt I wonder if you will get to meet Santa Claus in person, first. stir

Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"I hope everyone who ordered a PH action finaly gets whart they ordered. Bnt I wonder if you will get to meet Santa Claus in person, first."
yuck That was just plain mean. Have to admit that I really thought that I would have had the "PH" action in hand last summer. This one burnt me, hope I'm not reading about this in the near future like the Hein thread.
Rodney.

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
guess thats why ive got 3 enfield p17 actions stashed away......

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
I was under the impression that they were in production and shipping. Something like, 10 a week were going out the door. No?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats also why I've been hanging on to what I've got left.
Rodney.

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
So how long are Montana Rifle Co. customers going to have to wait for their PH actions. They have paid their money and been told that the actions were headed out the dorr to them. MRC sure has been quite about these actions of late.

Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's one reason why I'm stocking up on all the big bore calibers I want that CZ makes! AHR can make me about anything I can dream up. What he can't/won't Harlan at the CZ Custom Shop can.

Rich
CZ fan for a couple good reasons

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only reason I had'nt sent another CZ to McGowen is because they don't make barrels bigger than 50 Eeker.
Rodney.

One of Us
Picture of Gun toter
posted Hide Post
taint got teither of the two i ordered up.

TOTER

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

I love my Avatar Too Fellas.

Posts: 190 | Location: Under my dancing Avatar | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

coffee Se true and people thought the Rem. Spartans were slow to show up. At least the Spartans finaly did get on the market, for a while at least.

Keith

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Well over a THOUSAND veiws, in nearly two weeks on this thread. Not a peep from MRC about the continuing delay in the delivery of these actions. They have posted on their website, No Refunds on deposites made for PH actions. Does this mean the actions are forth coming or what.

Keith

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
i thought i saw 1 yesterday at tip's....... o wait, he's using another 30 rem for my .505 gibbs.... stir

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tip has my Rem 1917 as we speak.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Well guys, I hope that you will eventally get your PH actions. But I am glad that MRC is not holding ANY of my casah for one of these actions.

If MRC does not deliver on the prepaid actions, then they will be in some very hot water.

Keith