THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Question about a gunsmith for MT guys around Helena

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about a gunsmith for MT guys around Helena
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GrosVentreGeorge
posted
I was looking at some FN mauser actions that are cheap but need to be heat treated and have the bolt stop hole and ejector slot cut. Other than the heat treating do you know or think the Gunsmiths at Capital are capable of this? I would call them but I am working in a rural area right now and can't seem to get cell coverage before they take off for the day. Thks

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
George they are very capable professionals. They are also busy so turn around time may be long. I'd take it in person to have them take a look.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GrosVentreGeorge
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dempsey I was hoping you would see this. I just couldn't remember your name or else I would have sent you a PM. I have had them do some work in the past and I do like their work. I figured they could get this done. I just wasn't sure though.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote