New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photoa of your Macmillan stock
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Trying to decide on a colour for a Macmillan stock - want moulded in conservative colour that looks good with stainless but can't see anything on the Macmillan site. Would brown with black marble look similar to wood?

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Here's mine, I call it psychedelic cow camo , I think McMillan calls it urban camouflage.

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
LMAO

this is a "you had to have been there"

when I scrolled this link down, I saw
1: an "a" frame
2: heavy chains
<on a mac link>

I was expecting to see a 1.5" thick monster of a benchbetty, like a 20 phalanx or something being held by the chains!!!

pleasantly surprised by this nice looking, trim, rifle

jeffe

Posts: 39719 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There's a guy on 24hourcampfire who sells MacMillan stocks, or will paint the one you already own. A lot less dollars than listed on the MacMillan site will get you any new Mac stock painted to your prefrence and delivered to your door. I think he'll just do the painting for about $75. His name is Rick Bin. He also sells on gunbroker, that's where I found him.

Mine's on it's way.

Posts: 192 | Location: Mills County, Ioway | Registered: 21 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a BUNCH of pics. None of them are uploaded to a photo server (it would take forever) so I cant post. If you have Winzip PM me your email address and I'll zip them up and send them to ya. I also have several pics of rifles painted for me by Rick Bin.

Roads

Posts: 105 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
1894, this is not a Mcmillen stock but a como job by Robar, very tough finish and very well done.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote