Tools

Re: Serengeti Zephyr
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Badboyz
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post
It seldom that everone agrees on any topic. National elections seem to come down close to a tie and people buy all colors of vehicles.

Thus there seems a market for a rude person who does well. There is a Don Rickles etc who made good living at insult humor as an example.

So I will pass by this SDH person. I could not care less how good he does this or that as he is not the kind of person that I would want to associate with in any way.

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
You're right and I wrote that poorly. I was responding to an attitude expressed by others rather than the specifics of SDH's post.

Posts: 11142 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Does he know what he's talking about? You damn betcha he does!
AD

I don't believe anyone questioned his ability, just his attitude. SDH came across as a pompous, elitist, arrogant person. And is therefore a name I care not to remember. No matter what he has done for us low-lifes.

How you say something can be as important, if not more important, than what is said. Perhaps he had a bad day, or week, or whatever, but his manner of writing, and the attitude behind it needs work.

Jim

Posts: 209 | Location: Heart of the Bluegrass, KY | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote