New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle accuracy, luck vs. skill
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks David, we need to talk. I have your S die collets ready to pick up.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djpaintles:
Hot Core, LB is a good buddy of mine. He has more fine extremely accurate rifles in his collection than most people ever see much less own.
Good for you and good for him.
quote:
Your comments here are so far out of line with reality and anything approaching commen sense your really should quit and try again on another thread.
I try never to tell other folks "what to do" unless they ask me to. So, in response to your directive, here is one for you - stick your recommendation in your eye.
quote:
You are talking completely out of ignorance here...
That is "probably" a true statement since I'm simply responding to LB's comments(words to the effect) that accuracy isn't all that important.

I'll be agreeing with you that is about as ignorant as it gets.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i had one factory remington that shot so good that i could beat any benchrest shooter in the world with.i could set new world records with.it was a 308 topped with a 8x scope that kept shooting in the same hole at 200yds for hundreds of rds.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well Hot Core, your comments are at least far more intelligent than anything "Shootaway" has to say.
Shootaway, this is a forum for Adults we would appreciate if you would keep your childish prattle on forums suitable for kids your own age.......................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote