New
Find
Notify
Tools

Refinishing an H&K MP5
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A good friend in Mesa, Ariz. has an H&K MP5 that he wants to have refinished back to factory specifications. He said it needs to be bead-blasted and then refinished. Does anyone know a gunsmith in Arizona who does this kind of work in a reasonable amount of time for a reasonable price. If so, could you provide the person's name, address and phone number. If you want, you can either respond to this post, or, you can e-mail the information to me at tom.purdom@sbcglobal.net. Thanks. Tom Purdom

Posts: 499 | Location: Eudora, Ks. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
www.arizonaresponsesystems.com (623) 873-1410. Mark Graham.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
lee440: thank you very much. i have already telephoned him with the information. he is a retired district court judge and is licensed to buy, sell and manufacture full automatic firearms. he said he picked this MP5 up for a very good price and wants to get the thing looking good and then sell it. go figure! anyway, from me, and him, thank you for the information. tom purdom

Posts: 499 | Location: Eudora, Ks. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
You are welcome. Mark does excellent work.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote