THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Good Service: Western Gun Parts, Edmonton, Canada - Winchester Spares

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Service: Western Gun Parts, Edmonton, Canada - Winchester Spares
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Excellent service from these guys! Needed a replacement barrel band and its screw for a 1971 made 44 Magnum Winchester 94.

These guys ship outside of Canada, so I ordered by telephone and paid for by my Bank Card on 2 February and arrived here in England on 9 February!

So on that basis I am happy to recommend:

Western Gun Parts Ltd
Edmonton, AB, Canada.

Phone 780-489-5711
Fax 780-489-5717
Open M-F 8-4 Mountain Time

Posts: 6818 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Was Erv Heiman or his son Robert one of the people with whom you dealt? I sure hope they are still connected with the business.

I've known Erv, his wife, and son since 1968, when I started hanging around there at least a couple of hours a day, five days a week, for some years. I have never met a more decent, honest, pleasant man in the gun business anywhere, any time, than Erv Heiman (and his former partner, Doug Paul).

Bye-the-bye, at one time Western Gun Parts was THE source to which Browning sold ALL of its North American supply of parts for discontinued Browning models.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote