New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update on Help with gunsmith post
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have finally received my rifle. I appears that all of the work was done as the feeding issues seem to be gone.This gunmaker still has the midas touch when dealing with gun metal. I will miss his service as he is getting older and in somewhat failing health. I thank him for his years of service and experience. I want to thank all of those from the forum whom were instrumental in getting the gunsmith going on all of the various projects. I am amazed at the depth of the experience one can fing from this casual enterprise the Accurate Reloading forums. I don't think I could have been able to do it without you guys. Good luck to the others that contacted me on the disposition of your projects. Let me know if I can help.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IB404

Glad to hear you got your piece back. I think you mentioned in your previous post that it was a true Mauser Kurz action.

I, and I am betting a few others around here, would like to see a few close up photos of it if you have the time for a few snaps.

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that you got it back.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote