Notify
Tools

Deleted by User
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of DJM
posted
Deleted by User

Posts: 585 | Location: Lincolnshire, England | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
check your email

Posts: 20 | Location: Central Arkansas | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Stan,

I've delt with Elkridge in the past and they have good stocks. Richard microfit has the same stocks, better service, and better prices. I ordered a lefthand wildcat stock and was told it would take 6-8 weeks. It took 12 weeks. The stock came in as ordered and I had no problems with it. A friend of mine ordered a left hand tactical thumbhole and waited 5 months. It came in as a right hand tactical non thumbhole. He sent it back andin 3 months they sent him a left hand tactical non thumbhole. He finally ordered a lefthand benchrest from Richards

Posts: 89 | Location: Tacoma, Wash, USA | Registered: 07 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.rifle-stocks.com/

Try http://www.wenig.com/ as well as I tend to prefer their work (I own both). They will run more than the Microfit though.

Good luck.

Reed

Posts: 649 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 29 August 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Elkridge Stocks are by far the WORST company, I've ever delt with. I ordered a short action thumbhole for a Rem 700 they said 8 to 12 weeks took 12 had to contact them. They sent me a long action. I told them I'd buy the long action if they could make me the short in 4 weeks charged my card then in 4 weeks I had to contact them again. They sent another long action I tried to contact them for a couple weeks no reply to email or no answer to phone calls. When I did get a hold of them and shipped the stocks back, they told me they'd refund my card when they received the stocks. I sent them Fed-Ex, they were tracked and they tied up my money for weeks. Not only can't tell the difference between long and short actions. They don't do what they say they will..... RUN from them

Posts: 20 | Location: Central Pa | Registered: 21 February 2002Reply With Quote