THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brownell's Action Lube. Anyone tried/use it?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
 -

Mfr: BROWNELLS #083-050-002 $12.30

The Ultimate Synthetic Grease That Slicks Up & Protects A Lot More Than Just Triggers; Smooth, Friction-Free Operation For All Types Of Firearms

If you have a firearm that "works", then you need Action Lube Plus. Not a petroleum-based grease, but a synthetic-based, semi-solid lubricant developed and used by military special forces to protect expensive, hi-tech firearms and equipment in all temperatures and all environments; from the deserts of Kuwait to the Bering Strait. Actually exceeds the mil spec of standard, molybdenum disulfide grease. Action Lube Plus lubricates and inhibits corrosion and galling from salt water, powder residue, sweat and moisture on all types of metal, including stainless steel, titanium and aluminum. Action Lube Plus is very concentrated; only a small amount applied to the face of sears and triggers will dramatically decrease pull weight as well as smooth actual trigger feel. On high friction points like bolt raceways and lever mechanisms, just a dab of Action Lube Plus completely eliminates wear and helps assure reliable functioning. A very light coating on the outside of your guns will keep fingerprints neutralized and protect expensive bluing from rust and moisture damage that can occur during storage.

SPECS: 2 oz. (56g) net wt.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have used it on triggers, bolt raceways, and bolt lugs. I am impressed with it compared to the standard greases Iv'e used. Slick as owl sh*t. Don't know if its the best, as everyone has their own opinion, but I will continue to use it. Not sure if I would use it to wipe the exterior finish. A silicone cloth is what I use there.

Posts: 176 | Location: the rock | Registered: 18 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use it, primarily on triggers and barrel threads. Would not use it on the exterior, it's black as the Ace of Spades. Little bit goes a long way...

Posts: 432 | Location: Baytown, TX | Registered: 07 November 2001Reply With Quote