New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reto Buehler's break open rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If somebody hasn't left for the guild show and reads this, would somebody give me their opinion on Reto's rifle.
Thanks Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not leaving until Thursday.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Butch:

I will be there on Saturday, and will try to remember to get photos of it if you would like.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3845 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave,
That would be great! He told me that he should have a couple there. Probably out of my budget, but the small pics that I have seen show a beautiful rifle.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was hoping he'd have one at the show...can't wait to see it! He had some partially finished ones in his shop, when we visited him, last summer. Looked pretty neat. He does very nice work.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reto is just across the aisle from me. I throw paper clips at him... We are all very dignified and professional there.

I have not seen the rifle in question but if it is in keeping with the rest of Mr. Buehler's work it will be well worth the price.

Glenn Fewless

Posts: 254 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 02 March 2005Reply With Quote