New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Mossberg 500 bolt, etc.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My neighbor brought his friends Mossberg 500 20 gauge over with the intent that I source some parts and put it together. It's probably not even worth it but he is willing to pay for it.

It's missing the entire trigger assembly, bolt, and bolt slide. Brownell's has the trigger assembly and Numrich has a bolt.

The problem I have is, Numrich lists two different bolt slides for a single bar and I'm not sure which one to order. One is described "bolt slide, 20ga, old style, long bolt block type, single bar"

The other is: "bolt slide, 20ga, bolt lock type-single action tube"

The serial number is D708xx and it has only one slide bar.

Any help is much appreciated.

Chris

Posts: 200 | Location: Belle Plaine, IA USA | Registered: 09 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
I would wait until Monday and call Mossberg. They should know based on your serial number. You would think.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What Westpac said. Once you know the part number you might want to call these guys.

www.havlinsales.com

Posts: 481 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: 14 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Chris

Posts: 200 | Location: Belle Plaine, IA USA | Registered: 09 July 2001Reply With Quote