THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Looking for a Model 70 classic Stainless trigger!?!

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Model 70 classic Stainless trigger!?!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
All,

I find myself in need of a trigger for a Classic Stainless rifle. My gun is in for a trigger job, and have been told that the present one is unsuable due to an amateur attempt at tuning it up. Problem is Wiinchester will only ship to an FFL, and the smith does not have an FFL presently.

So, anbody have one they don't need and willing to part with for a fair price? Maybe you replaced iit with a Jewell, or a Timney?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't know if they believe that story completely (the FFL part). I broke the trigger on a Browning A-Bolt (potmetal piece of crap) in the middle of hunting season one year. Browning/USRAC gave me the same song and dance along with not being able to ship such a restricted part to Canada blah blah blah.... I finally got the right number and spoke to the vice president of something and had the trigger in my hands two weeks later.

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bart-

I sent you a PM.

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote