New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conetrol
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What are your opinions of the Conetrol rings and mount system. Are they worth the money? Do they hold up to recoil?

Posts: 187 | Location: eastern USA | Registered: 06 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 187 | Location: eastern USA | Registered: 06 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Conetrol mounts and rings are bulletproof - rock solid.
The only down side is having to deal with the contrary old fart that runs the company or at least did.

Posts: 219 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: 03 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love Conetrol! As a matter of fact I am having a custom M70 built right now and I can guarantee it will have Conetrol's keeping my Leupold in place.

Huntr

Posts: 88 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i have conetrol rings & bases on all the rifles i really use, they work really well just hard to mount but once they are they stay...

Posts: 1125 | Location: near atlanta,ga,usa | Registered: 26 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of redial
posted Hide Post
They are a monstrous PITA to mount if you're a ham-fisted idiot like myself, requiring at least three hands, four allen head wrenches and several feet of duct tape.

Once you've got 'em mounted, they're GREAT!

Seriously, I like them but I really think twice about swapping scopes around. The above is only a slight exaggeration.

Redial

Posts: 1121 | Location: Florence, MT USA | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With Quote