THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Anyone have a spare swivel stud for browning bar?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a spare swivel stud for browning bar?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I broke off the stud on the front of my BAR by being stupid and using a punch in the hole to turn it off the forearm. I'm wondering if it might be universal and I could buy an extra off someone here.
It's actually a female thread that when I measure inside the hole my caliper says 4.0mm.
If you have one let me know what you need with mail to Medford Wi. 54451

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WWW.Brownells.com

Click on the Factory Gun Parts page and follow the signs to where you want to go.

Mark Pursell

Posts: 545 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: 21 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just spent a bunch of time there. 14 pages of swivels but none for the bar. But it was fun playing there anyhow for future reference.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
check out numrich catalog #29... page 98.. shows the front sling eyelet (pn 424110) the sling eyelet washer (pn 701350) and the forend estructheon (pn 413880).. these are numrich's part numbers... i dont know how to copy the page, but you can call them tomorrow and give them this info...their number is 866.686.7424.. when i ordered some enfield parts from them, they were knowledgeable... they have drawings and can see what you need... hope it helps... http://www.e-gunparts.com/ you can find the parts by using the search function on their website...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GunCat
posted Hide Post
Here you go, Check out part # 29 and 79 on the Brownells schematic

Steve Rose
----------
Rose Action Sports, LLC
www.roseactionsports.com

Posts: 189 | Location: Western Kentucky | Registered: 02 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys....I see what broke now and it's not what I envisioned. Will take off the forearm tommorrow and will see the stud goes all the way up through the eyelet.