New
Find
Notify
Tools

great news...jbelk is ALIVE!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i just got off the phone with jack belk. i've been trying to get in touch with him about starting a new project. turns out that he's not taking in any work right now. however, he told me that he's basically computerless and asked me to let everyone know that he is, in his words, "vertical and taking in air". he got a good laugh when i told him that there is a rumor going around that he had been abducted by aliens. he also said that he would be back as soon as he can swing it. just wanted to let ya'll know...cheers...bud

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
he's not taking in any work right now
Hope that only means he is trying to catch up on his backlog, but I also hope he gets back online soon. This place is not the same without him.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
glen ...yes, thats what he said...he's catching up with the work he already has. sorry i didn't make that clearer...bud

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that he is up and running.

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote