Find
Notify
Tools

Remington Take-Off Barrels
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted
Anybody on the forum have a good source for Remington 700 take-off barrels?

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Masterifleman:
Anybody on the forum have a good source for Remington 700 take-off barrels?

Numrich usually has a good supply on hand...and I have heard lots of people say that e-Bay is loaded with them.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip, I checked both out. I should have been specific, I'm looking for a .375 H&H or a .375 RUM barrel, in that order.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pdhntr1
posted Hide Post
Kirby Allen may have what you are looking for. You can find it in the for sale stuff at longrangehunting.com

Jim

Please be an ethical PD hunter, always practice shoot and release!!

Praying for all the brave souls standing in harms way.

Posts: 731 | Location: NoWis. | Registered: 04 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I e-mailed him about the .375 RUM barrel.

posted Hide Post
Try Brown Precision, I've got new take offs from them, $50.

Posts: 173 | Location: Pa | Registered: 02 April 2004Reply With Quote