THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Anyone know of a duplicator with a pattern for a M95 Dutch Mannlicher.

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know of a duplicator with a pattern for a M95 Dutch Mannlicher.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a near mint M95 Dutch Steyr barreled action. I am in the planning stages of a new rifle project.

I need
1. One of the Lyman swing arm sights
2. A duplicator with a Rigby style pattern to get a stock started.
3. Ideas about what to do with the bolt handle.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Have you seen this

Dutch

Posts: 6492 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
Corbin Shell and I collaberated on a Dutch project that resulted in using my stock , from my english 6.5x53r sporter, and sending it to Northwoods Gunstocks to be used as a pattern. It is almost identical to the one in the GAG link. I thought it came out well, but they are a bit slow. Hopefully I will get around to using it soon. Anyway, Northwoods has the pattern.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lee440:
Corbin Shell and I collaberated on a Dutch project that resulted in using my stock , from my english 6.5x53r sporter, and sending it to Northwoods Gunstocks to be used as a pattern. It is almost identical to the one in the GAG link. I thought it came out well, but they are a bit slow. Hopefully I will get around to using it soon. Anyway, Northwoods has the pattern.

Lee,
Thanks for the update on the Northwoods pattern. I never spoke to Corbin about it after it got underway.

Richj,
Thanks for bringing that site to my attention again. I had seen it before and almost didn't look because of his abominable photography almost makes you angry. However I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had gotten his stock checkered and had decent photos of it.

EDG

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote