Find
Notify
Tools

Tires For ATV
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted
Started looking for some new tires for my Kawasaki Brute Force 750i. Could not believe the price for new rubber. shocker

Any suggestions?

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
I just went through that myself. Prices are insane. I went with GBC grim reapers. I liked the 8ply rating and they're a good all around tire. Big Horns have a cult like following, can't miss there either unless you're a mudder.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Have you checked with Rocky Mountain Atv in utah?

They have good prices and free shipping on 100.00 orders.
I bought my last set of Goodyear Rawhides from them for 400.00 or a bit less to my door.

Good people to trade with.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I will check them out.

cal30, Underground Mine rescue, tough duty.......

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
If you're really looking for a deal you won't beat this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GO...&hash=item19c9e88318

About $270 for a set of new rawhides. I had a hard time passing it up but wanted a bit more sidewall.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
That is a good deal.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am in the market also, did you ever come up with anything? I have found quite a few dealers online.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Kudu56

Check out Rocky mountain atv they are in utah
Ship for free on 100.00 orders and up.

Plus you will get them in about 2 days.

I highly recomend them.

Cal30

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kudu56

Check out Rocky mountain atv they are in utah
Ship for free on 100.00 orders and up.

Thank you, I will check it out!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Excellent prices, thanks! Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had a lot of problems with flats from locust thorns and other items. A little more money, but the 6 ply Essex brand has Kevlar belts....absolutely bullet proof. Haven't had a flat since.