Find
Notify
Tools

saw the new Jeep Durango
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
supposed to be a Cherokee. buddy's 1500 big horn is in the dealer for 6 weeks. must be major engine problems.the Cherokee durango is a loaner

Posts: 6384 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I like the Cherokee. I bought one mid 90s for a 2nd vehicle but then m youngest son got behind the wheel + the rest was history. Dad had to buy another for himself. Only problem we ever had with that vehicle was the idler pullet wheel. It went out + I called the parts house + they said they had 10 in stock. When I got there they were all sold. It seems that the late 80s - mid 90s had a lot of problems with that part. Other than that it was a great vehicle. Rick, BTW, do you have any pics of the new Durango?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Am I missing something, I thought the Durango was a Dodge product? I know the 2023 is supposed to be the last year for the current gen. FCA owns Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram so they are all under the same company.
Looked at a guys new Grand Wagoneer the other day, I sure didn't see 100K worth of SUV, seems Jeep/Stellantis did though.

Steve.........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote